- Apply Mindfulness and the Buteyko Clinic Method into your daily life
- Calm your mind, improve concentration, live in the moment, and enjoy freedom from ADD, stress, panic attacks and depression
- Learn alongside Internationally renowned author and Buteyko practitioner Patrick McKeown
- 70 min Downloadable Video, Downloadable Audio and EBook (Video Chapters Below)
- Immediate download instructions sent to your Email address upon purchase
- Professionally produced and edited Video, EBook and Audio Recording
- Apply the Buteyko Mindfulness course within minutes of purchase
- Your investment: $40
This powerful approach combines the Buteyko Clinic Method and the practice of mindfulness to improve oxygen delivery to the brain and reduce worry, repetitive and useless thoughts. Learn to acknowledge the activity of the mind, recognise the nature of thought, and embrace the present moment.
Use gentle breathing and relaxation techniques to reduce invasive and negative thinking, and achieve clearer mind function. Enjoy better concentration and control over your thoughts, as well as increased energy, happiness and appreciation for life.
Whether you have anxiety, poor concentration, or depression, the simple instruction provided within this multimedia programme will help you to overcome stress, panic attacks and attention-deficit disorders through easy-to-understand exercises and mindfulness. Lift your mood and lighten your thoughts with the Buteyko Mindfulness Method, producing noticeable results within seven days.
Patrick McKeown is one of few people in the Western world to have trained under the late Dr K. P. Buteyko and is considered a foremost authority on the Buteyko Method.